Saturday, May 18, 2019

Calling Card Update

Hey guys...

Happy Saturday!

I've spent this week working on the Calling Card quilt, which I've named "Calling All Batiks". This quilt has gone together fairly quickly. I'm already hand sewing the binding on and should be finished in a couple of days and will be sharing lots of photos with you next week.

In the meantime, I took a couple of pictures to show you what I've done so far.

I forgot to take a picture of the pieced blocks so this is a close up of a block.

Close up of the quilting.

Back of quilt showing scrappy binding.


I have a few ideas for my next quilt but haven't decided on anything yet. So I'm going to take a week off from quilting and work on some spring cleaning. (Not as much fun as quilting but definitely needed.)

So until next time, have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment