Thursday, April 4, 2019

What I'm Working on Now

Hey there!

Just a quick post today...

I'm still working on the Paris quilt. Handsewing the binding on now but I'm almost done with it. If everything goes as planned it should be finished soon and I'll be sharing lots of photos with you next week.

In the meantime, I've started pulling fabrics for my next quilt.  The pattern is called Target Practice from Quilting Quickly Magazine in the July/August 2017 issue. It's also available for on The Quilting Company website.

Heres a few pictures of what I've got so far...

 






Before I go...Saturday is my 28th wedding anniversary and I just wanted to thank my husband Jason for the best 28 years of my life. Thank you for loving me, putting up with me and for giving me our two wonderful sons. I love you and look forward to many more years together.

That's it for now. As always, thanks for stopping by.

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment