Thursday, April 11, 2019

The Paris Quilt

Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing photos of the Paris quilt that I've been working on for the past couple of weeks. It actually went together fairly quickly and I'm very pleased with the outcome. So much so that I might be doing another one in the near future.  



I wish I could take better photos. I should have taken this outside but I was feeling lazy.

Anyway, the quilt finished at 60" x 68" (after washing and drying). There are a total of 99 total blocks (each block is 6" x 8"). And a total of 400 strip pieces. 

The fabrics used in the quilt are as follows:
Ink & Arrow Black Square Dot Blender, Ink & Arrow White Square Dot Blender, Brother Sister Design Studio Paris Writing 2012 (Made for Hobby Lobby), Joann's Jelly Rolls and 7 piece FQ Bundle Vintage Floral & Keys in pink, black and white, and stash fabrics. The backing is a white thrift store sheet and the binding is made from leftover jelly roll strips. 

The quilting for this is a diagonal grid or crosshatch and the lines are 4" apart. 

For more information on this quilt can be found in the previous blog post titled "What I'm Working on Now".

Here are a few more photos.


 

 

Well, that's it for now. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment