Friday, April 19, 2019

Target Practice Quilt Top Done



Hi everyone!

I hope you all have had a wonderful week!

My week was good but today was awesome. I think I might have told you guys that my oldest son moved to Taos, NM with his girlfriend in January. Well, she is in town this week for a wedding and I got to spend the morning and afternoon with her. We did some shopping (yes we went thrifting) and then my husband took us out for sushi for lunch. And now I'm watching the Rockies play and waiting for  Game 5 of the NHL playoffs to start for Colorado Avalanche tonight. We're leading the series 3-1. So hopefully the day will continue to be awesome. (Fingers crossed ðŸ¤ž)

Anyway, this is a quick post today. Just wanted to show you the quilt top that was finished this week. This quilt went together really quickly and I'm loving it. The scrappy colors really pop on the white background. I got it pin basted on Wednesday so all that's left (besides the binding) is the hardest part for me - the quilting. I haven't decided yet how I'm going to quilt it but I hope to have a plan by Wednesday which is when I'll have time to start on it.

So here are the pictures for your viewing pleasure.










That's it for now.

As always, thanks for stopping by and I will see you guys next week.

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment