Thursday, August 6, 2020

Seven Months Later...

Hello everyone,

I started this quilt on January 12, 2020, and blogged about it on January 27th (here). Today I'm excited to show off the finished quilt with lots more photos. Without further ado, let me introduce you to my Christmas in July quilt.



The quilt pattern is Squares & Stripes by CluckCluckSew. The quilt is easy to make and, I'm sure I'll make it again in the future.




All the fabrics for the quilt top, including the binding, are from JoAnn's, Walmart, and my stash. I love Christmas fabrics, don't you?




The quilt backing was one of the reasons this quilt sat for seven months. But when I found this red and white sheet at my favorite thrift store, I knew it was what this quilt needed.

 
The quilt design is my go-to diagonal grid pattern. And I love how it turned out.


Well, that's it for now. Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend.

Camille 


No comments:

Post a Comment