Monday, August 31, 2020

WIP - Sparkle Punch

Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My weekend was busy...I got to do some thrifting on Saturday and then spent the evening with my BFF and her family celebrating her birthday. It was a GOOD day!

On to Sparkle Punch... All the squares are up on the design wall.



But it wasn't without a little hiccup.

Do you remember in the last post, I mentioned how the directions were a little confusing? I made all the Star Unit Points and, there were not 384 of them. I was way off.


So, I had to pick more fabric from my stash and cut a lot more squares.



My advice...if you decide to make this quilt go to Elizabeth Hartman's website and use the free tutorial there.


I spent yesterday morning labeling all the squares. That's a total of 480 squares. But I think it's necessary to keep the orientation correct and everything in order. 


So tomorrow I get to start sewing them all together.  Who knows how long this will take but, I'll keep you posted.


Have a fantastic week and thanks for stopping by!


Camille 

No comments:

Post a Comment