Monday, April 5, 2021

A Sweet Heart Quilt

Hi everyone!

I can't believe it's been more than a month since I last posted. Wow, how time flies. But I'm back today to share a quilt with you.

This quilt is a Valentine's Day quilt that I finished in March. For the pattern, I used Big Love Quilt by Modern Handcraft, which you can find here. It's a super easy quilt to make. It's made up of large half-square triangles and, I love how it came out.




All the fabrics that I used.


You can't tell but, the backing is a very light pink.

Our dog Rocko wanted to be in the picture.


I had a lot of fun picking out the fabrics. They are all from JoAnn's and Walmart. The backing, as usual, is a thrift store sheet. The quilting is my usual stitch in the ditch of all the seams. Super easy. And I sewed the binding on by machine. 

The finished quilt is 54″ x 62″.

Since it wasn't finished for Valentine's Day, I guess I have to wait until next year to display it in my house. Oh well.

That's it for now. Until next time...

Thanks for stopping by!

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment