Monday, April 26, 2021

What I'm Working On

Hi everyone!

Have you seen the quilting book Scrap-Basket Bounty by Kim Brackett? If not, you should. I love this book. 😍❤ It's packed with 16 scrappy quilts that are super easy to make and will definitely put a dent in your scrap stash. Not only are there 16 quilts, but each pattern includes two additional block arrangements. 

I started with the Star Petals pattern, but I'm sure I will be making all of them because they are all fabulous.

Today I'm sharing the quilt top with you.


             


No. I haven't made two quilts, but there's a mistake in one of these pictures. Can you find it? 

Luckily, I was able to find it and correct it without too much hassle.

I started quilting it yesterday, so hopefully, I'll be back soon to share lots of pictures of the finished quilt with you.

Until then...thanks for stopping by!

Camille    


                         


No comments:

Post a Comment