Monday, December 31, 2018

Stroll Down Memory Lane - My 2018 Quilts

Happy New Year's Eve!!!

Welcome to my stroll down memory lane as I review the quilts that I made this year. Some I've blogged about and some were done before I started this blog. Unfortunately, I was not very good at keeping information on my quilts like finished size or fabrics used but next year I plan to use a Quilt Planner Project Sheet for each and every quilt so I have that information at my fingertip. 

That's the first of my Quilting New Year's Resolutions.  Do you do resolutions? I usually don't but this year I've planned a few for quilting that I will be sharing with you guys next time.

So anyway...in 2018 I have made 16 quilts. A few were made for friends and family but most are folded and stored in containers in my house. Every now and then I take them out to use on my couch or for picnics or just to look at and pet.

Here they are...
Carpenter Star

Poetry
   

Dave's Quilt
Dave's Quilt II

My Blue Heaven
Scrappy Crosswalk

Little One

Sweet
                              

Home Sweet Home
Lullaby
    
Star Blossom
Bindama
Sea Glass

Welcome Fall
Ruby Fleur


Banadana

And based on how awful the layout of these pictures came out I think I need to spend more time learning how to post on Blogger.

So anyway...there you have it.

Before I sign off for 2018 I just wanted to say Thank You!!

Thank you to everyone who has followed my quilting journey thus far. 

Thank you to my family for putting up with stray threads everywhere.

Thank you to my friends who put up with my lack of being able to have a conversation without including quilting it in somewhere. 

And thank you to the all the quilting bloggers, quilt pattern makers and quilting enthusiasts on Pinterest who inspire me each and every day. 

Happy New Year and I hope your 2019 is filled with joy, laughter and lots of love.


Camille




No comments:

Post a Comment