Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Work In Progress - Half Square Triangle Quilt

Hi guys,

Just a quick post to let you know what I'm working on right now.

In my post titled "Sparkle Punch and more ...",  I indicated that I had a quilt planned once I was done. 

Well, this isn't the one.  

Instead, I'm making a quilt for one of the sons of my BFF.  I found out that he put in an offer on a house that was accepted. So I decided to make him a quilt as a housewarming gift. 

After finishing Sparkle Punch, I bought some fabric in his favorite color - grey. I fell in love with a fabric collection called Stonehenge Graduations Graphite by Northcott and ordered it -  even before I had decided on a pattern, though I knew I wanted it to be made of half-square triangles.

I've been working on it for about a week and I have half of the quilt top done.

Here's a quick peek ...




I'll share more next week.

Thanks for stopping by...

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment