Tuesday, July 2, 2019

WIP - Simple Stripes Quilt

Hello everyone!

Just a quick post to say Hi, and to give you a little sneak peek at the Simple Stripes quilt that I've been working on.  It's almost finished and I was hoping that I would be posting about it this week but unfortunately, life sometimes gets in our way of quilting.

The hubby and I are leaving tomorrow to go visit our oldest son in NM for the holiday weekend so I will not be posting finished pictures for at least a week. I only have to hand sew the binding on but that can take a week or so depending on what else is going on. So we'll see.

The pattern that I decided on is called Simple Stripes. You can find the tutorial for it here. This pattern goes to together super easy and super fast so it definitely won't be the last time that I use it. I forgot to take pictures of the completed quilt top but here's a picture of a couple of blocks up on the design wall.




Well, that's it for now.

Thanks for stopping by!

Camille



No comments:

Post a Comment