Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Amelia Quilt

Hi there!

Just stopping in to share my latest quilt finish - Amelia. She started from fabric I brought at JoAnn's last year (I think it was last year) along with some leftover fabric from the Boundless Ruby Fleur fabric (which is from Craftsy/Bluprint) that I used in a quilt in 2018.

Speaking of Bluprint...I can't believe they're closing. I placed an order with them on May 26 and then two days later found out they were closing they're doors. Still waiting on news about the classes I have though I did download all the patterns I have. Maybe I'll try to figure out how to download the classes too.

Anyway...back to Amelia...

The pattern is called Coconut Chips by Madison Cottage. 








The binding and backing fabrics are from thrift store sheets and the quilting is my usual straight line quilting diamond pattern. The quilt finished at 59" x 67".

That's all for today.

Until next time...
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment